Thursday 21 August 2014

Day 21 - August Challenge 14

Challenge - "Employment"

Suggested by - Hilary via Facebook



When the suggestion of employment came in, my heart sank somewhat as I couldn't initially see how this connected to my request for challenges related to Uttlesford. However, the challenger eventually pointed out to me that it was one of the first facts she had read about Uttlesford - Stansted Airport is the largest employer in Uttlesford.

Doh!

Anyway, instead of showing you a trail of girls in 'process blue' business dress heading to work for a certain low fares airline, I thought I would simply provide a pretty image of the interesting airport building, designed by Sir Norman Foster, and all lit up by night. So by nature of the shoot, I apologise for a rather late post tonight.


Today's image and all the other images from my August Challenge will be on display in Design Essentials during September












Tomorrow, Day 22

"Composite of land to be lost"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.