Thursday 17 March 2011

Photographic Exhibition 19th & 20th March

Cute. (Masai girl, Kenya)


Photographic Exhibition

Fowlmere Village Hall, Cambridgeshire

Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th March 2011

10am to 4pm


As I have dropped off some of my framed and mounted prints today for an exhibition that will take place this weekend, I can give you advance notice.

This photographic exhibition is to raise funds for Fowlmere Village Hall in Cambridgeshire. (Reg. Charity 284524) and has around twenty photographers taking part.

There will be framed and mounted photographs on display and for sale, taken from my Images of Africa portfolio. It will also give those of you who visited my Open Studio last July, a second chance to see or buy these pictures.

It would be lovely if you could spare a moment to pop along.

Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.