Thursday 24 March 2011

Imprint
















Upon my return from a successful shopping trip to buy the new ball head for my tripod this afternoon, I found I was able to put it straight into good use.

One of the many local wood pigeon had left a different kind of calling card on my kitchen window. At only one foot wide and surrounded by glazing bars, it must have been an unfortunate encounter, as the more usual targets are large patio windows.

By clicking on the third image for an enlargement, it is possible to see what stage of open (or closed) the eye was at the moment of impact. As there was no dazed bird on my patio, I can only think the pigeon is roosting somewhere this evening but nursing a blinding headache.

Out with the Windolene tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.