Wednesday 15 February 2012

Countdown to Cambridge Open Studios 2012


Once again I joined with my fellow Open Studio artists during the weekend, at the gathering that heralds the start of the run-up for our annual event. Over 200 multi-disciplined artists from in and around Cambridge, will be opening up their studios for anyone to visit during four weekends in July, as Cambridge Open Studios.

I'm pleased to announce that I will again, be opening the doors of my studio during the second and third weekends of July. Following on from 'Images of Africa' in 2010 and 'Aspects of West Cork' in 2011, I will be coming right in close to home with:

Local



We all pass the local familiar places but often we don't truly see those places or the happenings and life going on right under our noses
. Over the last few years, I have been documenting such happenings and now wish to present my photographic and creative record to you. From people and events to places and wildlife, they will all put in an appearance - come and see how much you recognise, or not!

To those who have visited my Open Studios over the past couple of years, thank you and I hope you might choose to visit me again this year. To those who know nothing of Open Studios, click on the yellow Open Studios image above to find out more.

Meantime, there is much to do but I will be posting updates over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.