Saturday 25 February 2012

A Unique West Cork Music Venue


There is only one way to experience the music in De Barras of Clonakilty, (I posted about the music previously) and that is to be there. However, for those of you who haven't yet ventured over the Irish Sea to West Cork, I'm posting this set of images so that you might just get a flavour of this unique music venue.

It was once said by Christy Moore
"There’s Carnegie Hall, The Royal Albert, Sydney Opera House and then there’s De Barra's,"

Many famous names have ventured through the doors along with Christy Moore, including (in the past) Noel Redding and (more recently) my favourites, Bell X1.

So I'm inviting you to soak up a little of the atmosphere here, just enough to whet your appetite, and then for you to make the journey there for yourself.

Enjoy!

















This follows on from the previous post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.