Tuesday 18 October 2011

Pretty Dumb


As I was rounding off my deer watch yesterday morning, the second wave of woodland residents were just starting emerge for the day, so I shot off these last few images to fill my memory card before I left for home.

It confirmed that it is that time of year again when the gamekeepers have released their summer charges into the big wide world. To these pretty birds (well, the male ones anyway) this freedom is just something else. I'm positive they become extra stupid!

How many times have you driven down a pheasant-lined lane only to have them all choose to cross the road in front of you rather than just stand still?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.