Friday 2 May 2014

Open Studio - Weekend 2



The second weekend of the Saffron Walden Open Studios is almost upon us so I am dusting off the tables, adjusting the flowers and stocking up on greeting cards in the rack. I'm pleased to say there has been a lot of interest in the print of the image above and it is still for sale, as well as the now well recognised print of the Golden Hour over Saffron Walden but who is to say they won't be snapped up in the opening hours.

Please don't be afraid to drop in on Saturday or Sunday, when my door will be open again from 11am to 6pm. All the location details are available via this link

Look forward to seeing you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.