Friday 29 August 2014

Tower Poppies




A couple of weeks ago, I had to make a visit London and whilst there, I made a point of dropping by the Tower of London to see the Tower Poppies.
This post is acting as the perfect bridge between my Carver Barracks challenge post yesterday, and my Peace/Quaker post for later today.



Well, what can I say?

Inspired.

Stunning.

Respect.

I will just let the images speak for themselves...





















Somewhere there is my poppy - this is where you can buy one too...
http://www.britishlegion.org.uk/remembrance/ww1-centenary/poppies-in-the-moat

2 comments:

  1. It is a simply stunning installation isn't it. So simple yet so complex too. I hope to go back in October to see it near its completion as it already looks so much fuller than when I saw it at the beginning of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing this myself later this month. Think I have spotted our poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.