Sunday 24 August 2014

Celia Bartlett Photography @ Design Essentials



Bear with me whilst I take you back through a few recent images...

Day 20 August Challenge 14


Day 22 August Challenge 14


Tour de France 7th July Police presence


Tour de France 7th July Race leaders


Carnival Procession 


Carnival Procession


You may or may not recall them, so why have I picked these out?

Well, they just happen to be a few that created quite a bit of interest when they were posted online over the past couple of months, and I am delighted of course. However, what would make me absolutely delighted would be for you to join me when I put these and a whole selection more of the 'Summer in Uttlesford' images on display in Design Essentials during September. There will be framed pictures, prints, greeting cards and books all associated with The Carnival, The Tour de France and of course, my latest work, The August Challenge.

Do remember of course, that the August Challenges were set by you, so this is also YOUR exhibition!


Without further ado here are the details:

Monday 1st September to Saturday 27th September

Design Essentials
13 Market Hill, Saffron Walden, Essex


If you can, join me for a chat and complimentary glass of wine on the special viewing evening...


Thursday 4th September from 7pm


See you there!!


2 comments:

  1. The photo of the policeman is incredible - purely brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, he always makes me smile!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.