Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Henry Girls, De Barras 12.2.15




Another fabulous night out at De Barras in Clonakilty last Thursday for these lovely Donegal ladies - The Henry Girls, fabulously talented musicians singing in beautiful harmony.
















Karen, Lorna and Joleen performing an Andrews Sisters number


An impromptu performance with some of the West Cork Ukulele Orchestra






Thanks for a lovely evening of music and chat afterwards. All best wishes for your upcoming tour of The States.



2 comments:

  1. I bet that was a great evening. Where my god-daughter lives in Castle Connell there's a harp school - I'd love to be able to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Su, it was. The harp is such a lovely instrument - I think I would get my fingers muddled!
      Try this link to see the girls in action
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-lu39KAK8Q#t=42

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.