Tuesday 31 December 2013

Review of 2013



It has come to that time of the year when the photographers reviews appear - and guess what, here is mine!
Although I might have grabbed your attention with the opening image, there is still a possibility you might get bored, so you can click off now if you wish.



...still here? Well thank you!
I'm not going to write reams about each image as all the details are available in the actual blog posts - the links to each post are under the pictures. I have chosen the images (aided by my best critic and oh-so patient other half) for no other reason than I like them. There will be those of you who will like them too, and those of you who will wonder, why ever that one? - I'm ok with that.

So why did I open with the image above? Well, it is probably the one that left the most lasting impression on me in 2013, both in terms of seeing the joy of the parents with their newborn and the final image. It was just magical. There were so many other special moments and images throughout the year that it actually was quite hard to choose something (and sometimes more than one something) from each month. So here goes:


















































































So there you have it. A real mixed bag but that is the way I like it - a challenge and some variety.

Thank you for sticking with this post, and thank you for taking time to drop into my blog during 2013 - I really do appreciate all your support. Look out for the exciting changes coming up soon.

And now, may I wish you all the very best for 2014!










1 comment:

  1. a lovely selection - I hope next/this! year I would be able to put together a selection half as good

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.