Tuesday 30 October 2012

Hunter's Moon



Monday 29th October was the night of the full moon - the Hunter's Moon or the Sanguine Moon.

Having presented the Harvest Moon to you back in September, I wanted to follow on with the full Hunter's Moon. Sadly, circumstances were not in my favour yesterday, so this evening, I grabbed the opportunity to take some shots of the marginally waning Hunter's Moon, rising over Audley End House.

The clear sky which was present as I left home soon changed to a slightly cloudy sky, which rendered a clear shot of the moon near on impossible. However, as October is drawing to a close, the cloud simply added to the atmosphere, as did the (not so obvious) mist which was rising off the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.