Tuesday 23 September 2014

A Garden Design




During the course of my job, I get asked to photograph a wide variety of subjects, some clearly more exciting than the others, and on Sunday I went back for Pt.II of one such assignment. A peep behind closed gates at a lovely new garden, designed by Sakura Garden Design - all rather exciting.

I had covered Pt.I, the daytime view, a couple of weeks ago on a mild but overcast day. Whilst this spared harsh shadows from the shots, I could have done with the daylight being a little more vibrant. However, this is a garden which comes into it's own at night, where the colours zing, particularly at dusk. The midnight blue sky, the vibrant green bamboo and the warm glow of the cedar pavilion, all stunningly lit up in the chill of the evening (as I found out. Brrr!)

Now I will spare any more adjectives and leave you to enjoy the garden for yourselves.











To discuss ideas for your own photography requirements, please feel free to go to the contact form on my website, and I will get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.