Monday 25 July 2011

What's Next?


It was only yesterday evening that I switched off the lights on my exhibition photographs for the last time for this Open Studios. The pictures that haven't got new homes to go to will remain on my walls for now, so if anyone who missed them does want to see them, then just let me know and I will do a special switch on for viewings. Meanwhile, I am moving on to the next documentary project for Open Studio 2012.

So, what is next? Well, there is no time like the present and this morning I embarked on a journey that will take place over the next year and will cover at least forty miles. At the moment I don't exactly know who I will meet or what I will see but I do sort of know where it will take me. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet but what I can reveal is that this unremarkable image signifies the beginning of this journey of discovery.

It may look unexciting to you right now but actually, I'm quite excited about it.

Watch this space, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.