Sunday 5 February 2012

Don't Fear the Snowmen






Snowfall at the weekend meant that whole families were able to enjoy the the fun of the stuff. From sledging to snowball fights, snowboarding to snowmen. I counted around forty potential heaps or completed icy-beings on our Common today. These days, to take pictures of the families enjoying themselves sledging in the snow would incur serious looks from certain quarters. So, to avoid confrontation I indulged in some portrait shots of those who had
no worries regards my documenting.

Lighting was less than perfect but I snapped away regardless, as these characters could well haved moved on by the time the ethereal spotlight does come on. They all looked pretty happy to be infront of the camera though, all giving me lovely big smiles.

Doesn't it make a change to enjoy street photography without the fear of comeback?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.
Please feel free to share this post and I would love to hear thoughts and feedback.